<!–[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]–> <!–[endif]–>
Why might REALTOR® Associations want to examine online social networking?
Who will benefit from REALTOR® Association participation in online communities?
What content should be added to these communities?
What are potential risks associated with communication with REALTORS® in online social networking?
This series of webinars will allow you to use all the available technology with the system that will allow for an ultimate learning experience.
Please see YouTube video as an example on some of the services provided: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lR152cE8mI
Introduction to Online Social Networking Webinar for REALTOR® Association Leadership – Learning Objectives
Attendees will be able to
1. List statistics that describe how online social networking adds value to effective communication.
2. Define advantages, disadvantages, benefits and risks revealed by incorporating online social networking into REALTOR® Association Management.
3. Identify innovative ways to add membership to build online communities.
4. Demonstrate the application of communicating to membership using online social networking platforms.
5. Save money on advertising costs by make messages viral through incorporating video into online social networking.
6. Define which communities are more appropriate for listing events, notices, and reminders.
Five additional webinar sessions may also be available to meet your specific need on to maximize your communication using the following networks:
The following services will be provided to deliver the webinar series for your REALTOR® Association:
1. Online video hosting for recorded sessions that include audio teleconferencing
2. Online registration password protected to selected members only
3. Built in teleconferencing using toll-free number, toll-in number, or voice over internet protocol.
4. Interactive questionnaires for participants
5. Automatic email notification system
6. Instant messaging between speaker and participants
7. Customized tests
8. PowerPoint presentation
9. Video conferencing up to 6 attendees
10. Downloadable PDF materials
11. Checklists for using webinar effectively
Please email Doug@ReTechTraining or visit www.ReTechTraining.com for more information.