Create a Looping Presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint
These are the directions for creating a looping PowerPoint presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007.
Real Estate professionals can uses these to:
- Play at an open house with from their laptop and projector playing on a large clear wall
- Display at offices on flat screen televisions when people walk into the door
Instructors can use this to:
- Show motivational quotes prior to a class, workshop, seminar or convention
- Set a timer prior to class to let students know when to come back to class.
If you are using 2003 then the same directions apply but are found in different places.
Below you will see the picture of the screen that corresponds with the steps listed below each picture. If you cannot see the picture clearly then click on the picture for a larger view.
1. Animations tab
2. Check box automatically after __ seconds
3. Apply to all
4. Slideshow tab
5. Set up slide show
6. Check box loop continuously until Esc