The Texas Association of REALTORS® held their Annual Convention at The Hyatt Regency where the hot topic was social media. I was honored that they had asked me to give 5 different presentations on how real estate agents, brokers, educators and REALTOR® Associations are adapting their marketing, communication and advertising models online.
Here were some of the sessions:
- TAR Strategic Leadership Meeting
- TAR Professional Development Forum
- Power Prospecting Using Social Media
- Low Cost High Impact Technologies
- Taking the Tyrannosaurus Out of Technology.
Want to hear the online dialogue at the convention? Click here for the Twonversation.
Here are some Downloadable Resources
- Social Media Account Tracker Page
- Appendix A – Social Media Profile Template.doc
- Social Media Scripts.pdf
- Real Estate Professional Blogging Kit
On the way home I was delighted to be picked up by the Karaoke Cab to sing “Celebration” by Kool and the Gang.
Lastly, here are some photos from the presentations. Thanks for being a great audience. I felt right at home and look forward to seeing you next time!