This was one of the most exhilarating conferences I’ve ever been to as my career in the real estate industry. It was filled full of amazing once in a lifetime experiences back to back including my family that attended to see me get inducted into the REBAC Hall of Fame.
Here are some of the things that I did that you may have seen me participate as one of NAR’s featured members:
- Resort and Second Home Property Specialist course
- WCR social networking happy hour
- CRS social networking happy hour
- e-PRO train the trainer workshop
- Dance floor at Famous Barr
- Global Alliance Partners meeting
- YPN Fire and Ice reception
- CIPS breakfast
- Commercial Networking Luncheon
- Time with family – Parents came in town to help me celebrate
- REBAC Hall of Fame reception
- Indispensable International Communication Strategies – NAR presentation
- NAR Green reception
- REALTOR night out – Earth Wind and Fire Concert
Here are some of the fun pictures from all the fun!
Here is the PowerPoint presentation from my breakout session about international communication.
To see more international resources visit http://DougDevitre.com/International