Every day there is a new tool, piece of software, application to use in your real estate business and too often many are used at a fraction of it’s capabilities. Furthermore, when starting out making a mistake with a client in its application can cost the professional the transaction and potential referrals.
Practice on your family first!
This goes for:
- Sending out direct mail campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Skype chat, phone and video calls
- Database management
- Video recording, editing, and sharing
- Picture recording, editing, and sharing
Every time you apply something new you learn you keep getting better.
Simple truths I have learn:
- It will never be 100% right the first time.
- The next time you use an application time is saved because you are not spending time looking for icons, links, and buttons.
- New options are unveiled because familiarity increases each time with use.
- There is always a better, faster, cheaper way to perform a task.
- Your family is much more forgiving than your clients will ever be on making mistakes.
- Repetition is essential for mastering rote memory, process, and tasks.
Check out some of these videos I’ve made that are more personal than business related.