A thought becomes a feeling.
A feeling becomes a behavior.
And if you need technology to be able to communicate that thought then application agility is THE metric to improve performance in how you influence ideas.
On a scale from 1 – 10 where do you rank yourself?
- Cannot install application or create an account.
- Successful application installation and creating account with password.
- Profile registered, created and optimized.
- Uses resource guide and help section to complete tasks.
- Seeks best practices in blogs, forums, and search engines.
- Tests best practices randomly.
- Tests best practices regularly.
- Identifies the shortcuts in performing best practices.
- Train or coaches others on how to use application.
- Unconscious competence of the shortcuts while implementing best practices.
If you use this list for each application you use you might consider being a little more selective on which applications you choose in your communication with others.
On a scale from 1 – 10 how quickly are you able to move from one application to the next?
On a scale from 1 – 10 how quickly are you able to perform a task inside each application?
Seconds become minutes.
Minutes become hours.
Hours become days.
You can get more days back in your life by limiting the number of application agility you use that perform similar tasks and become a master with each one of your tools.