When John Gormley, CEO of the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors sees an opportunity to differentiate his value proposition to increase membership value, you can count on him being one of the first. He was instrumental (along with Debra Waldman Hernandez) in helping Texas Realtors be the first to offer virtual training using Zoom in organization real estate. Now he has taken his virtual game to the next level that is grabbing the attention of CEOs to find the most economical approach that delivers long-term value.
Watch this interview to learn about some of the recent improvements Mainstreet has made and the results they are getting from hosting better engagement #screentoscreen.
Here are some key points to note:
- Each zoom meeting with members is an opportunity to brand the organization’s message along with high-quality, visually-stimulating graphics, pre-recorded video, and webcam with screen share.
- His team can create videos that require little to no editing needed for post-production.
- His team has acquired the skills necessary to operate this environment without relying upon vendor support.
- There are minimal ongoing costs.
- There are no long-term contracts with technology vendors.
- There is a high degree of customization when it comes to creating unique experiences on the fly.