Our friend Susan Ball , REALTOR in Cape Coral, Florida (the one featured in the video above) was a little afraid of uploading videos and now she is a seasoned pro on YouTube.
By the end of 2013, 90% of communication will be using video.
If you don’t get on board now then chances are you will be left behind.
Video isn’t going away and if you are willing to stretch your mind, your expertise, and develop the skill set of speaking in front of a camera then you need to keep reading.
Which tools will you use?
Which software do you need?
How do you upload videos online to maximize your views and search engine optimization to BE FOUND ONLINE?
On Monday, March 26, 10 a.m.-Noon the Ohio Association of REALTORS presents…
Video Marketing Redefined: Search to Service
This program isn’t just another tech presentation.
This program doesn’t just tell you what’s available.
If you live, breathe, and sleep technology you will walk away with ideas you can implement in your business that integrate with your existing online communication strategy.
Consumers are looking for answers and you can now serve their needs from the search engine to using video to share your expertise.
As a result of attending this presentation you will be able to:[red_tick_list width=”100%”]
- Create informational home buying and selling videos that help consumers make good decisions.
- Create a video sales letter which convinces home buyers to save time by taking action now.
- List the steps in positioning YouTube videos online using targeted keywords to help consumers find them online.
- List the process of uploading videos online to YouTube and how to optimize for faster search for better customer experience.
- Categorize YouTube videos to facilitate faster comprehension of home buying and selling processes.
- Share password protected videos in a member’s area only section of your website.
- Create screen capture videos to show consumers how to use buyer search and home valuation tools.
- Build a frequently asked question video library to customers so they avoid making common mistakes in the transaction.
If you are serious about your real estate business then you need to take action now.
AGENDA TO LEARN
9:00 am to 11:00 am Free 2 hr CE on
“Video Marketing Redefined”
11:15 to 12:30 “ Special Hands on Work shop on implementing mobile technology”
(Free Box Lunch Compliments of Chicago Title)
Bring your I Pad, tablet and or smart phone.
1:00 to 2:30 “ Special Work shop on technology and team marketing
Invite your team members and assistants to improve your team marketing?
TO REGISTER: Please contact Vicki Fedczuk at PNC Mortgage 419-259-7295
Or E-mail Vicki at Vicki.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your license # and type of mobile device? Ipad, Tablet or smart phone.
Limited Space available
Doug Devitre, our featured speaker has helped real estate professionals, brokers, REALTOR Associations, and other educators in the industry make sense of the latest technology. His awards include the Entrepreneur of the Year of the University of Missouri Business School,Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce Business Leader of the Year, REALTORS® on the Rise, and National Association of REALTORS® REBAC Hall of Fame.
If you are tech-challenged or savvy it doesn’t matter. He speaks to all levels and will show you how to use video step by step.
This session has been approved for 2 hours continuing education in the State of Ohio as an extra bonus.
You will learn how to make more money, serve your customers and earn CE at the same time.
This session is sponsored by the Ohio Association of REALTORS Business Technology Forum and Young Professionals Network.